Glamorous pictures of Janhvi Kapoor

Sridevi and Boney Kapoor’s daughter Janhvi Kapoor is one of the most popular star kids, who has become paparazzi’s favourite. Taking forward Sridevi’s legacy, Janhvi impressed one and all in her debut movie ‘Dhadak’. Her alluring pictures on social media have given the budding star good amount of popularity. Janhvi, who has more than 2 million followers on Instagram, keeps entertaining fans with her stunning updates. Young diva Janhvi completed her studies from the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute, Los Angeles, USA and is now a graduate. Recalling her childhood days, Janhvi said, “I remember skipping school and watching five movies in a day; my parents thought I was insane. I learned more on the set than in school because films help you learn through experience.” B-Town’s new entrant, who has managed to impress everyone with her performance, wants to make her mother Sridevi proud with her work. Sridevi’s 21-year-old daughter is nothing but a breath of fresh air for all her fans. Janhvi once rightly said, “I want to be given that freedom to prove myself and create a space in people's hearts that is my own. I have a sense of responsibility towards the people who admire my family's work and I want to make them happy.”











0 comments:

Post a Comment