Sofia Hayat gets back to her old, bold self

Sofia Hayat gets back to her old, bold self


Former Bigg Boss contestant and model Sofia Hayat who recently got her silicon implants removed and vowed to lead a non-glamorous (which includes no makeup) way of life, seems to be returning back to her older self.
Sofia's spiritual makeover was much talked about, after she gave herself a new name--Gaia Mother Sofia and claimed she is the reincarnation of Mother Mary.

"We are beautiful without makeup..hair colour..fashion..we are perfect as we are. I'm sorry I gave you the impression otherwise. I am changed. I love you all," she wrote on her Instagram after becoming a nun few months ago. She also removed her silicon implants. "This (silicon implants) was a fake reality that I was putting on display then. I don't live my life physically for other people," she had said ealier in a press conference.
That was a couple of months back. It looks like her reality has changed again. Sofia is now promoting her upcoming film Six X "with make-up." This is what she wrote in her Instagram post where she also promoted the poster of her latest film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment